Saturday, November 3, 2012

PINTEREST

I started Pinterest several months ago, and i lasted one day... it was just one more thing to add to the list.. but.... then i tried again, several months later, and wow... it is MY LIST.  Just with pictures and links, and how to's.  Little notes get attached to pictures of things I want, or Make, or do... the list is endless.

I have been using Pinterest lately as my Christmas guide for homemade gifts and yummy stuff... I am currently making at least 4 things I found on Pinterest for gifts this year and I love it... The Vanilla Extract is my favorite... I am very eager to see what it tastes like in the next few weeks

I cannot say enough good things about Pinterest...especially since I dont have to keep adding to my binder of ideas... i can now go thru the binder and find stuff and see if its on Pinterest.com  

Go to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment :)